RSS Feed

Test 111.. M & S

M & S..
M as in the initial of my husband's name..
S as in the initial of mine.. err one of the initials.

but these are M & S as in Marks and Spencer..

30.01.2009.. 02:19:47am.. I received one sms from girl no. 1:
"Magnolia for mum n woodspice 4 dad.. Love u guys"

err.. At that point in time I was like.. "minuman apa pulak ni?"
err Girl no. 1 is in the habit of bringing home food or drink every time she is late home from work.

She knew very well that I would still be up and about.

err These are some "best shots" of my further Test 111 Canon PowerShot A1000IS..
still in the process of familiarising with the technology in such digital camera.


different colour.. different effect.. and different blah blah blah of the camera


hmmmmm

Anyway.. coming back to M & S thing..

Yesterday morning.. girl no. 1 told me that.. as she saw those Magnolia bars and Woodspice liquid soap.. auto cruise she saw "ayah" and "emak".

he he he

I told her.. Freesia.. Magnolia and Cocoa Butter were my all time favourites of M & S when I was young and till boy no. 2. Then.. I switched brand because of the economical situation. As a matter of fact my undies was of M & S.. I told her.

"la.. patut le.. wei adik.. aku baby M & S le!" girl no. 1 shouted to boy no. 2 and her siblings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment