RSS Feed

Someone Somewhere Out There

A Wednesday of a fine cool morning.

As usual.. for the past few months since I no longer drive myself to work.. on most Wednesday morning.. I will be driving with Girl No. 3 to work. Upon reaching the office.. I will dropped myself off.. and auto cruise Girl No. 3 will take over and en-route to her college.

As she was in the car.. well.. at times.. I bear my choice of radio station and listened to her music instead.

There.. the DJ chirping up the morning hue with their up and about tone of voices. So clear in the air about them conversing with the audiences of the day that they had selected - Ann and Maidah.

Ann needed her BFF - Best Friend Forever.. Maidah.. to apologise to her over a dispute.

the Dispute?
Ann claimed Maidah to steal his ex-bf.
Maidah claimed she didn't steal her ex-bf but Ann was the one cheating on her then bf.

Ann got pissed off that her BFF is now dating her ex-bf.
Maidah put on all defensive mechanism she could think off.. justifying her actions.

blah blah blah.. blah blah..

It went on.. and on.. of course with the DJ moderating/controlling the air talk.

Well.. all ended well.. it seems. Ann and Maidah then apologised to each other.. thank you to the DJ of this "forced" made-up and lets hug situation.

Ann..
Ani..

Ani is my friend. I had known her since we were 7 years old. That was years and years ago.

Ani
adik Normah
arwah Emak

Ani was sweet 17

Last night I called Ani again. We kidded on our "fun".. err actually the "fun" I had earlier on pranked with Ani's husband - Zamri.

ha ha ha

Ani.. can be very-serious-no-nonsense-blah-lah-lu!

err the fun?

That was last Sunday.. I had spoken with Zamri. We were at a wedding reception of one of our bikers friend. Ani did not come along. She was not feeling up to it - On the Bike.. On the Ride.

Zamri was meng-adu-ing to me of Ani's "perangai" lately.

I sort of told him.. the last time a friend of mine "perangai" like that one ah.. 6 months later she was "selamat disemadikan".

err Zamri was taken aback by my not so sensitive remark and in his very slow almost swallowing tone.. he said:
"Janganlah cakap macam tu. Kesian dia."

he he he

The conversation between Zamri and me went on for a while.. talking about Ani's "perangai" of late. Zamri knew very well how close I am with his wife and that I am always the "shoulder" for Ani to cry on.. dulu.. kini dan selamanya.

ce wah!
perasan J O B O!

anyway..
Ani.. now

Ani.. then


Ani in actuality has not been feeling very well lately. As we spoked over the phone.. analysing the "fun" I pranked with Zamri.. though it was a good laugh we had.. our conversation went on to a serious note.

Ani told me that night she was awaken by Zamri's wet hand over her body. It seemed that Zamri had been weeping and wiping his tears with his hand.

Ani asked her husband.. what was the matter. err It turned out that what I had joked about earlier on that Sunday afternoon had caused a very emotional impact/stir on Zamri.

In all seriousness.. Ani and I.. we both discussed about her present health condition. She had one ovary removed few years back. The coughing and semput-ing are not good signs either.

The Moral of the Story?

4 comments:

ahkakbatik said...

terpegun den baco cerpen kak neh...
siap gambo dulu kala sampai la ni..

yg kelako siap close up gambo latest... hikhikhik... cayalaa.... kalah novel si bolian!...

Lemon Dusk said...

:-)

look closely..
lately look..

look beyond the look

Anonymous said...

Face fact u'll feel better...

there is many ways to do many things different things, one thing for sure i.e. be yourself!

Lemon Dusk said...

u know what i know?

Post a Comment