RSS Feed

Hats.. On Off & Knowledge.. Tacit Explicit

Again.. I have been putting these hats on and off every now and then.. ever since I could remember of.. till it is so embedded in me that I forgot time and again.. this is just one tacit knowledge that resided deep down inside me.

It is just me..
or it could be you too..

or anybody.. somebody.. everybody
and definitely not a nobody

I might know what or where I am leading to.. but does other do?


hmmmmm
smoothness is ilmu

this is one tacit knowledge in me or you.. turned explicit.

err coming back to that tacit knowledge.. the hats..


The White Hat calls for information known or needed.

"The facts, just the facts."


The Yellow Hat symbolizes brightness and optimism.

Under this hat you explore the positives and probe for value and benefit.


The Black Hat is judgment - the devil's advocate or why something may not work.


Spot the difficulties and dangers; where things might go wrong.

Probably the most powerful and useful of the Hats but a problem if overused.


The Red Hat signifies feelings, hunches and intuition.

When using this hat you can express emotions and feelings and share fears, likes, dislikes, loves, and hates.


The Green Hat focuses on creativity; the possibilities, alternatives, and new ideas.

It's an opportunity to express new concepts and new perceptions.


The Blue Hat is used to manage the thinking process.


It's the control mechanism that ensures the Six Thinking Hats® guidelines are observed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment