RSS Feed

Pemberian Kasih Sayang

Today.. I was looking for very important documents which I had not attended for so long and that I need to take serious actions now. It is serious because I would be "giving away" "pemberian kasih sayang" by my parents.. giving away - just like that!

err giving away = disita
pemberian kasih sayang = tanah seluas 6 plus 3 ekar

I need to give due attention to these pieces of land now.. at the very least.. as a mark of respect to my late father's passion.

My late father loved agriculture and when we were small we used to balik kampung to Lanchang, Pahang and Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan for bercucuk tanam.

err While looking for those documents.. I came across with lots of photos of my past.

Here.. my parents as they received "duit buapak" from the groom on my wedding day. Giving "duit buapak" is a Negeri Sembilan tradition. Though, we are not originally from Negeri Sembilan transcendence.. but we were married in Tampin, Negeri Sembilan.. thus we had to comply with "adat-istiadat" Negeri Sembilan.


Tampin.. 1983, December 09

Batu Gajah.. 1981

0 comments:

Post a Comment