RSS Feed

The "Song" that I "Sang"

As I arrived at the office yesterday morning, I immediately got myself up and about preparing for the next upcoming 2 weeks out station meeting that I am assigned for.

I was looking for a new notebook to bring along with me and as I went through the drawers, my 2008 diary came into my view.

Out.. fell a piece of paper.


Oh Wow!

I have been looking for this "masterpiece" for quite sometime. I did searched the Internet but could not find the exact version of this.

This.. is my "song".. the "song" that I "sang" for all my children as they were born.. craddling them in the soft comfort of my arms.. craddling them in the "buaian".. etc etc etc.

The "song" that I "sang".. my lullaby.. always pacifying both mother and child/children.

Diyana.. our first-born


my late father.. husband.. Diyana at birth.. nephews - Muhanif & Muhazrol

youngest sister
husband and niece.. Munirah.. 1984, December 05th
nephew.. Muhazlan
*
me and daughter.. Diyana.. 1984, November 05th
nephews.. Muhazrol and Muhanif
tampin.. 1984, December

1 comments:

muhazlan said...

:)

Post a Comment