RSS Feed

Born to Live?

Man is born to live, not to prepare for life..
.. said Boris Pasternak, a Russian author 1890 - 1960.

this man was born in 1960.

and he is my husband.

for the last 26 years.. man aka husband aka suami aka laki aka atok eh..
every now n then.. he never failed to make me garu my kepala yg tarak gatal.. or make me fast n furious.. or cool like the winter sonata.. or "nothing"..
and so on.. and so on.. and so on.

err like wise eh?

he he..

err mind you.. a super duper cool man like him.. can sent you flat smacked screaming hysterically on the wall without him having to raise neither his voice nor his hand.

bottom line:
there is no such thing as perfect marriage or even perfect match.
(say me)

it just that.. we learn to tango "nicely" on the "floor" that is sometime oh wow! smooth eh? or lantai yg arghhhhhh-how-can-i-dance-on-this-floor!

ok.. i had posted this comment in my blog.

yehaaaaaa!
but wait.. Boris Pasternak.. oh who?
must be one prominent author that i like ni

0 comments:

Post a Comment