RSS Feed

Sun Rise.. Sun Set..

*
err why is this sudden craze mania of the sun that rises?
*
*
Of late.. since the past few months.. I had not been driving myself to and fro work. Daily.. my husband would be sending and fetching me and the timing could be very regimented.

It came to a realization.
I had lost my autonomy of managing me and myself.

Either, my husband was being rushed or I were being rushed.
Either, my husband would have to wait a little bit longer or I would have to wait that long.

Neither my husband nor I am complaining but.. err but what, eh?


Lake Tahoe, California

Simply put, I like the serenity of the early morning drive.

I know.. I had been driving myself to work ever since I could remember.. 20 - 25 years? My days will always begin as early as 4-5 in the morning and I would be all geared up to hit the highway by 6. I love the morning coolness and the "environment" that welcomes me on each passing day.. each passing journey. Not to mention, the journey home, meeting the sun that sets.

This morning.. as I dropped off Boy No. 6 aka Boy Bongsu.. as he kissed my hand.. the warm memories sending my sons to school came rushing into me. I swallowed my tears.

Boy no. 2 as I dropped him at VIKL and TIKL later.
Boy no. 4 as I dropped him at SMK BTHO and SAAS.

This is what I have been missing for the past few months.


Las Vegas

0 comments:

Post a Comment